This webinar will provide you with:
- A background on electromagnetic transient studies and real-time simulation for power systems analysis
- A detailed look at the RTDS® Simulator’s hardware and software
- An overview of models and features developed for the microgrid application
- A variety of case studies where hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing was successfully used to validate microgrid control and protection solutions worldwide.
- An exciting live demonstration: HIL testing of a commercial real-time automation controller connected to a simulated microgrid. Real-time use of communication protocols DNP3 and IEC 61850 GOOSE Messaging will be also demonstrated.